The project of a Regional Centre for Dual Career Politics and Advocacy is consistent with the efforts and concerns of the European Commission for insuring a safe future to retired athletes.
This project will focus on the priority of supporting the implementation of EU policy documents in the field of Dual Career: EU Guidelines on Dual Careers of Athletes and other relevant documents such as recommendations, guidelines, policy strategies etc. (e.g. EU Physical Activity Guidelines, Principles on good governance in sport).
- INSTITUTUL NATIONAL DE CERCETARE PENTRU SPORT (NATIONAL INSTITUTE FOR SPORT RESEARCH - NISR)
- EUROPEAN INSTITUTE FOR LOCAL DEVELOPMENT (EILD)
- CONSTANTINE THE PHILOSOPHER UNIVERSITY IN NITRA – Faculty of Education (UKF-FE)
- ASOCIATIA INVENIO (AINV)
- UNIVERSITÀ CATTOLICA DEL SACRO CUORE (UCSC)
- NGO MY WORLD ASSOCIATION (MYWO)
- UNIVERSITY OF PHYSICAL EDUCATION IN BUDAPEST (HUPE)
- UNIVERSITY OF PRIMORSKA, SCIENCE AND RESEARCH CENTRE (UP ZRS)